Tuesday, May 1, 2012

49's jacket outfit

I was planning on going out today and so I fought with my long hair to make a bang wave. I think I need to have my hair bit shorter to make this an easier process. Anyone know any good vintage hair style and cut place in Portland, Oregon?

Today's outfit was a mix matched affair of wools. It is still a little chilly up here in the Northwest coast.  I finally am fitting into some vintage goodwill skirts. The last time I tried them on they were a bit snug, today I slid right in. I guess its all the extra roller derby skating I am doing with the Rose City Rollers.  The shoes, belt, scarf, and skirt were purchased from Goodwill. The Pendelton 49's jacket was a Ebay find, and the shirt came from Hollywood Vintage in Portland Oregon. If you live in the area and are looking for some stunning vintage eye-wear, Hollywood Vintage is the place to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment